Sustainable And Eco-Friendly
While enjoying the lush greenery that surrounds the The Open House Bali, we also endeavour to integrate guests into our the eco-friendly programs that we have initiated at the hotel.
A Plastic Free Lifestyle
- We provide bamboo straws and complimentary glass bottles with safe drinking water in each room as well as in the restaurant
- A number of our quintessential pieces are recycled from traditional balinese boats including our main bench, gate, wooden decorations and restaurant tables. Not to mentioned the recycled wood used for the amenities boxes (or hamper?)
- We use a traditional thatched alang alang roof for our Restaurant and Spa preserving local traditions and to avoid the disruption of local culture.
Reduce and Reuse
- We encourage guests to re-use towels and therefore reduce the cleaning chemical usage as well as endeavour to limit the use of destructive chemicals in the main pool. Furthermore, the hotel uses city water instead of a deep well in order to avoid natural land disruption.
Giving back to the community
- As an animal conscious hotel we have a donation box where people can contribute to animal welfare projects in the community. Check out www.casaassociation.org for more information.